1. Mix heena with tea water and apply it once a week on your hair. This will prevent greying of hair and will bring shine to hair.
2. Massage your hair with any oil of your choice, then wash them with a mixture of 2 tsp shikakai powder, 1/2 tsp reetha and 1/2 tsp amla powder. Soak all these three ingredients in water and then use this mixture as a shampoo to wash your hair.
3. Warm amla powder in iron wok, pour castor oil in it and let it boil for 3-5 minutes. Leave this mixture in the iron wok overnight and apply it to hair for a good amount of time or leave it overnight with a cloth tied on your hair. Do this 10-12 times and see the results yourself.
4. Massage the roots of your hair with coconut oil/almond oil and lemon. Doing this will prevent the hair from getting grey.
5. Boil curry leaves in coconut oil, let it cool down then strain the leaves and put this oil in a bottle. Massage your hair with this oil once or twice a week.
6. Massage your scalp and hair with fresh cow butter twice a week to cure grey hair.
7. Mix curd and black pepper, grind the black pepper and make a powder of it for much ease application. This mask will help in making hair black and also making them soft.
8. Make a paste of fresh amla, either mix the paste in curd or apply it as it is on the scalp, keep it for 15-20 minutes and wash hair with normal water.
9. Add sage and rosemary leaves to boiling water. Let the mixture cool and rinse your hair with the drained water. This will darken your gray hairs black.
10. Wash your hair with a shampoo and conditioner that are mild, gentle preferably without any harsh chemicals like sodium lauryl sulphate and parabens.
11. Use onion juice on your scalp, onion juice has been used for centuries as a topical treatment for grey hair, it also help in reducing hair fall.